MONETIZATION & AUTOMATION COURSE AND WHO IS IT FOR?

MONETIZATION & AUTOMATION 

COURSE AND WHO IS IT FOR?




Why Did I Create The Tube Monetization & Automation Program?


Before becoming an entrepreneur, I received a Master’s degree in Business Psychology. This led me into student loan debt working as a business analyst at First Data. I realized very quickly that sitting in a cubicle working 60-hour weeks, getting 2 weeks a year for vacation, while making someone else rich was not the life I wanted to live.
During this time I began exploring online sources of income so that I could break away from the shackles of being a corporate slave and free myself to travel the world and live life on my own terms. One boring Thursday afternoon in the cubicle I stumbled upon a small YouTube channel posting simple videos without showing their face. 
These videos were getting millions of views, and I quickly realized that in five minutes I could have put together the videos they were posting. I began searching other similar channels and then it hit me, tons of channels were making a killing on YouTube posting simple videos without ever showing their face, and I was missing out.

“I started my first YouTube niche channel that day, and the rest is history.”

Doing YouTube without showing your face is a massive opportunity for people like you and me who dream of starting their own online business, breaking free from the corporate world, and living life on their own terms.

Through tons of trial and error, I figured out the perfect way to systematically build and monetize niche channels with simple videos, blow them up and make them go viral quickly, all without ever showing my face.









Comments