Crypto Quantum Leap

 


Welcome 

 Crypto Quantum Leap


I had missed the boat

Bitcoin had skyrocketed up well over 1,000%.

 

I instantly regretted that I didn’t take it more seriously right away and didn’t go through the effort to acquire some coins when I first heard about the technology.

 

Then I had an epiphany.

 

The new Bitcoin technology was keeping its promise. Unless it got hacked or someone would find a fatal vulnerability in its software code it would probably continue to do well.

 

So I took the plunge and bought a small amount of bitcoin at around $2-3.

 

Bitcoin kept rising higher and by March 2013 I decided to take some first profits and sold 180 bitcoin at $37.

 

It seemed like a prudent move at the time.

 

After all, the price of bitcoin was up over 1,000% from where I bought it and had risen a crazy amount from its early days in 2009/2010.

 

I was also still worried that the Bitcoin network might get hacked.

 

So I pocketed a few thousand dollars only to watch Bitcoin shoot up to $181.

 

Meanwhile, the average person hearing about Bitcoin thought they had missed the boat too!

 

They looked at Bitcoin and saw a strange new form of money that went from mere pennies to well over a hundred dollars.

 

Clearly, the big money had already been made. It’s too late to get in now... or so they thought.

 

That same year Bitcoin continued its relentless rise breaking $1,000.

 

In those early days, I always thought of a thousand dollars per bitcoin as a magic round number and probably a good time to take some more profits off the table.

 

That’s why I sold another 148 bitcoin from my stash for close to one thousand dollars each.

 

And that was...


A cryptocurrency video course for beginners from an ex-Agora guru now publishing independently.

High-quality content, great conversions, and happy customers.

Comments